Check it out, the all new Eagle Peak Quarterly is now up. Beginning today, see these items:
- An experience by long-time member Keith Robinson chronicling his introduction to Buddhism and the peace initiatives of SGI leader Daisaku Ikeda, culminating in a happy and fortunate life for Keith and his family
- The conclusion of the three-part series on Buddhism and Pragmatism, pointing out the significant correlations between what some people may view as a Japanese religion and an American philosophical system
- An excerpt from Waiting for Westmoreland, John Maberry’s memoir, not previously up on the internet
- A blurb about the the accomplishments of The Carter Center, one of the web links on Eagle Peak Press
- A video introduction by jazz great Wayne Shorter to the Power of Women exhibit featured at the September, 2011 Montreux Jazz Festival
- A preview of a coming series on writing which will begin in February, 2015.