The US leads the planet in COVID-19 cases and deaths. Yes, with only four percent of the world population, it’s America First. That’s probably not what Biff (AKA, Donald Trump) meant when he adopted that international perspective. But he earned it.
Currently, twenty percent of new cases are generated in America. Five percent of those who contract it die–here and around the world. Over 125,000 dead so far–more than all military engagements since WWII.
Meanwhile, the Coronavirus Task Force held its first briefing–in two months! Here’s what VP Mike Pence, leading the briefing spoke of Americans “seeing encouraging news,” and said.
“all 50 states and territories across this country are opening up safely and responsibly”
If America leading the world in COVID-19 Cases AND Deaths, is encouraging–what the hell would he find discouraging?
GOP means: Gaslighting Offenders Party.
More than half the states have surging cases of COVID-19. Few, if any, reopened safely and responsibly. Most of the cases in those states weren’t declining AT ALL . Like Biff, Pence, Trump TV (AKA Fox News), all were pandemic deniers and/or gaslighters. Those red state governors had to dutifully, lemming-like, let people go wherever they wanted without any restrictions on social distancing or wearing masks. Continue reading America First–The MOST COVID-19 Cases and Deaths! →
The “Witch Hunt” is getting too close for comfort. Will investigators find the remodeled and expanded broom closet?
Will the true name of the Coven Caucus (publicly known as the Freedom Caucus) be revealed?
What of the Politburo Caucus?
Given Trump’s spelling challenges, did he confuse a Nobel Peace Prize with a Piece Prize?
What about those 49 questions that nonsecular Sekulow came up with from the meeting with Mueller’s team? How about this paraphrase of a popular Stephen Stills song:
Forty-nine answers, all in a row
All of them fake ones, all of them lies
OK, enough funny business, let’s get serious with some synopses of the whole Trump miasma (the short version). Bullet points with indents, based on early campaign analyses up through the present and on to the future predictions of potential outcomes.
- Trump never expected (or really wanted) to be President
- He expected to make money up the wazoo from the enhanced visibility
- He especially wanted to expand business in Russia
- He hoped for a new TV gig too
- When he unexpectedly won, he didn’t know WTF to do or who to hire or appoint to positions he knew nothing about–so America wound up with idiots, incompetents, criminals and all of the above
- Putin (Russia) really wanted to disrupt the American democratic polity
- Putin hated Hillary and really wanted to harm her–whether she got elected or not
- Putin pegged Trump as a useful idiot for Putin’s plans
- Once Trump got the nomination, Putin got serious and offered help through social media, the Wikileaks releases, etc.
- Trump, his family and friends eagerly accepted (if not actively sought out) the help Putin could offer
- “Back-channels” via Kushner, Erik Prince, et al
- Roger Stone and Assange, etc.
- Meetings, meetings and more meetings
- Mueller’s team leaks nothing but the White House and the Congress leaks continually. As Fox Mulder would say, “the truth is out there”
- The truth, as evidenced by the leaks, is that the Trump campaign and later the administration, regularly conspire(d) with Russian actors to affect the election and to cover it up
- The truth is that countless Trump family members and associates are guilty of acts that might border on treason
- Formerly “rule of law,” “law and order,” and pro law enforcement “Republic Party” (see Democrat party epithet) members are now sycophantically attacked the FBI, Justice Department, et al on behalf of Trump. So much so that some could be called Russo-Publicans–or perhaps the Politburo Caucus
- Should Rod Rosenstein be impeached for not revealing internal investigative files to the GOP? No!
- Assuming Devin Nunes, Jim Jordan, Mark Meadows, et al survive the midterms, THEY should all be impeached in 2019 and indicted for leaking classified documents, obstruction of justice and more.
So what will the political landscape look like this time in 2019? Who will be indicted, convicted or impeached?
- Let’s assume the Mueller probe and report are completed
- Let’s assume the Democrats win a large majority in the House
- Let’s assume the Democrats hold their own in the Senate
- Then this may happen:
- Trump will be impeached
- Trump may be indicted
- Many other members of the Trump campaign team and/or administration members will be indicted
- Eventually, RICO charges will be filed against the Trump Organization–with the bulk of its assets seized by the US Government and the entity dissolved (this will take several years at a minimum)
- Trump may suffer a debilitating nervous breakdown and/or medical incident such as a stroke or cardiac event causing him to leave office in advance of an impeachment trial in the Senate
- Mike Pence will assume the Presidency and will either pardon Trump or not
- If he pardon’s Trump, he will be soundly defeated in 2020, if he runs
- If he doesn’t pardon Trump, he will be primaried by the GOP base and will either lose or be so damaged in the process that a Democrat will win in 2020
- Manafort, Stone, Kushner, Cohen and others will be among the convicted. At least three of them will flip on Trump–all of which will ensure a bad outcome for the Fake President.