Fake President Trump foolishly fires one secretary or another, thinking he will finally get the White House he wants or needs. Actually, Trump is rearranging the deckchairs on the Trumptanic as the ship of state slowly sinks beneath the waves of the Mueller investigation. Click To Tweet
Yes, it’s time for the monthly rant about America’s Fake President and the sycophants who support him. Hereinafter, we’ll just refer to him as Comrade Trump. While he calls today for the death penalty for drug dealers, he neglects to note that treason also carries a death penalty. In truth, of course, it’s unlikely that his efforts on behalf of Vladimir Putin would rise to a level qualifying for that penalty if convicted. Meanwhile, the behavior of the “Russo-Publicans” in Congress may not be as treasonous as Trump’s offenses but some may be serious criminal offenses. Under the speech and debate clause, they may be safe from slander charges for what they said about Comey, et al.
Who are the Russo-Publicans? We call them that because they don’t care that the Russians intervened in the 2016 election–OR that the Russians plan on meddling in the 2018 mid-terms. All they care about is protecting their boy–Comrade Trump. Maybe the Russians even have something on them too.
Devin “Numbnuts” Nunes is one of them. Jim “Shouter” Jordan is another. Matt Gaetz is one more. There are way too many others to mention–but you know who they are. Then there’s Trump TV (AKA Fox News/Fox and Friends) with Sean Hannity heading up the cheerleading squad of anti-FBI ranters.
Will Comrade Trump find someone who will fire Mueller? It won’t be Rosenstein. Sessions can’t. If Mueller is fired, will the Russo-Publicans care enough to do anything about it? Here’s some of what might happen if Comrade Trump does succeed in getting rid of Mueller and the Russo-Publicans do nothing.
- The Mueller team, which has been watertight up until now, will spring a leak—with some members revealing details of the criminal offenses it has found among Trumpistan party members
- The American populace will take to the streets in numbers vastly exceeding the Women’s March of January 2017
- The 2018 Mid-Term Elections will not be a wave—it will be a tsunami. That will afford Democrats an opportunity to impeach Trump and begin investigations of those members of the Russo-Publicans that survive the election. That could result in expulsion from Congress for some and/or criminal prosecution.
But let’s say Comrade Trump doesn’t manage to rid himself of Mueller and the probe, then we can expect more indictments. First will come the hacking, cybercrimes, money laundering and other financial offenses and—the collusion (legally known as conspiracy) that Comrade Trump and Trump TV (AKA, Fox News) has insisted didn’t happen.
Obstruction charges will come last, but relatively quickly on the heels of the other indictments.
So, who will Mueller indict and who will Trump pardon?
Here’s my prediction of some who will be indicted (the most likely in my opinion):
- Fuzzy Bear, Foxy Bear and Guccifer 2.0 (and probably many other Russians who can be identified)
- Wikileaks and Julian Assange (who better hope that the current government of Ecuador never changes to one that doesn’t like him)
- Cambridge Analytica—and perhaps Brad Parscale
- Roger “Zippy” Stone (think of the polka dot clown suit and hair strands tied in a bow)
- Jared Kushner
- Ivanka? Probably not
- Steve Bannon? Not too likely
- Jeff Sessions? Nah
- Devin Nunes—should be but won’t be
What about pardons? We all know Trump demands loyalty from everyone but gives it to none. But he might pardon son-in-law Kushner.
Two other reasons to pardon someone:
- To avoid them testifying against him
- Because Putin demands it
It’s too late for Flynn and the rest who have cooperated with Mueller; their testimony is admissible regardless of pardons. Here’s my pardon predictions:
- Russian oligarchs but not lower level people
- Manafort–not too likely; he better cut a deal
Will Pence pardon Comrade Trump once he is booted out of office? Pence is between a rock and a hard place.
- If he doesn’t pardon him, the Russo-Publicans and the rabid base voters won’t support Pence for the 2020 election
- If he does pardon him, Pence won’t stand a chance with the rest of the American voters in 2020 (see what happened to Gerry Ford after his pardon of Richard Nixon)
Bonus material for March
- Stormy Daniels!!!! What’s the prenup look like for Melania?
- What will Stormy tell the World that she and Donald did? Must be juicier than salacious stuff in the Steele dossier for all the efforts to hush her up