It’s here; it’s now–the August 1, 2014 edition of Eagle Peak Quarterly. In this issue:
- An interview with Susan Zipp, involved with a whole host of NGOs working on UN related issues.
- Another clip from Herbie Hancock’s Harvard lecture on Buddhism and Creativity. This is about the distinction between wisdom and knowledge.
- Part 2 of the series on Buddhism and Pragmatism–this one is about the beginnings of Pragmatism
- An illustrated poem–Parks
- A short bit of prose destined to be part of a future story or perhaps a novel–“The Dragon and the Butterfly.”